Top 10 Features in the Winnebago View and Navion
The Winnebago View and Navion are built on the fuel-efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter Diesel Chassis. The View and Navion feature contemporary European styling and upscale details throughout. The View and Navion Class C Motorhomes allow you to live large in a compact coach, each floorplan measuring just 25’6” in length. The Winnebago View and Winnebago Navion are identical with the exception of the name on the side of the coach.
RVers across the country choose the Winnebago View and Navion, making these top selling models in the RV market. Find out why below with our Top 10 Features on the Winnebago View and Navion.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Chassis with Advanced Safety Features – The Mercedes Benz VS30 Chassis features fuel-efficient power with a 3.0 L 6-cylinder, 188-hp, turbo-diesel engine. It also includes the MBUX 10” Touchscreen Multimedia Infotainment Center. Safety features on the Mercedes-Benz Chassis include: Active Brake Assist, Active Distance Assist Distronic, Active Lane Keep Assist and Traffic Sign Assist.
- 2,000-watt Pure Sine Wave DC/AC Inverter – The powerful inverter found in the Winnebago View and Navion provides clean, quiet and reliable electricity to operate appliances and electronics inside the coach without interference.
- (2) 100-watt solar panel – The solar power found in the Winnebago View and Navion replenishes the coach batteries while in transit or when using shore-line power or the generator. Additional solar power may be added to the View and Navion.
- Truma AquaGo Tankless Comfort Plus Water Heater – Instant, constant, endless – the Truma AquaGo instant water heater supplies hot water reliably around-the-clock for showering, rinsing, and hand washing in your Winnebago View or Navion.
- Luxury Amenities – Inside the Winnebago View and Navion you’ll find luxury amenities include the innovative LP/Induction cooktop, eye-catching curved cabinets, lighted soft close galley drawers and sprung-cushion dinette and sofa seats transform the interior of the View and Navion into an upscale living experience.
- 3 Available Slideout Equipped Floorplans (24D, 24J, 24V) – The Winnebago View and Navion are available in three distinctive floorplans. The 24D includes a rear Murphy+ Bed that can be transformed to a sofa seating area during the day. The 24J features a rear corner bed and the 24V rear twin beds that can be converted into one large sleeping area (74”x87”) with the Flex Bed System.
- Large Full Bath – Each of the Winnebago View and Navion’s 3 Floorplans include a large full bath including a separate toilet and shower, just as you’d find in your home. The bath area in the 24D can be found in the rear of the coach and includes a wardrobe and 24”x32” shower. The bath area in the 24J floorplan can be found on the driver side rear of the coach and also includes a 24”x32” shower. The vanity and sink on the 24J are outside of the bathroom area to give full coach access. And finally, the 24V floorplan includes a center coach full bath with a 19”x 28”x 24” shower.
- Insulated Sleeper Deck – The SuperShell Sleeper Deck found in the View and Navion provides premium thermal and acoustic insulation while providing an additional sleeping and/or storage space.
- Each Floorplan has Multiple Seating Options – One of the key features of each of the View and Navion floorplans is flexibility. The 24D floorplan includes a rear sofa seating area with removable pedestal table for daytime use and a Murphy+ Bed that can be dropped down in this same space at night for a comfortable sleeping area. Toward the front of the coach, the 24D is available with your choice of a U-Shaped Dinette that can be converted into an additional sleeping space or theater seating with swivel tables. The 24J floorplan also includes your choice of U-Shaped Dinette or theater seating with swivel tables. And finally, the 24V floorplan is available with your choice of the TrueComfort+ Sofa with removable table that can be reclined for sleeping or the dual recliners with table.
- Optional Lithium-Ion Smart Batteries – The lifespan of Lithium batteries is significantly longer than lead based batteries. On average the lifespan of lithium batteries is 3,000 cycles if discharged to zero and up to 5,000 cycles if you use only the upper 50% of the charge. Lead based batteries average a lifespan of 300-800 cycles. Lithium batteries allow you to run your lights and appliances longer than with lead based and with shorter charge times. Lithium batteries are also typically half the weight or less of lead based batteries.